Monday 9 August 2021

My courses for 2021-2

 I haven't had much time for blogging lately, but I feel I should make the effort to list the courses I will be offering to any adults who wish to take one this coming academic year. 

I will be involved in many times more courses than usual, though some of them I'm just chairing. As always, you can see the list of upcoming courses here, though for some reason the Political philosophy: An introduction online course isn't yet linked with my name though I will be teaching it again. 

This list is organized by start date but does not indicate my role. I will also be chairing some of the lectures and day schools so these appear on the list above. 

I will therefore list the courses I am actually teaching below in a more systematic manner. The main split is between those in Oxford and those which are online (in many cases there will be an online and an Oxford version of the same course topic):

Courses in Oxford

Autumn/Winter

10 week course - Thursday Evenings, Ewert House

Winter/Spring

10 week course - Tuesday Evenings, Ewert House 

Day School - Saturday 12 February 2022

Day School - Saturday 30 April 2022

Spring/Summer

10 week course - Monday Evenings, Ewert House

Summer Schools

Title TBC
1 week course 

Online Courses

Autumn/Winter

10 week course. Live meetings: Wednesdays 4pm-5pm (UK time) 22 Sep - 01 Dec 2021 

I'm offering one of the 8 Lectures for this Series on climate change, with live discussion sessions as well.

10 week course 

Winter/Spring

10 week course - Live meetings 4pm (UK time) Thursday afternoons 


Day School - Saturday 12 February 2022

Spring/Summer

10 week course - Live meetings 2pm (UK time) Tuesday afternoons 


Tell your friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment